ACIC and Bormioli, a company established in Italy in 1825, bring to our North American pharmaceutical clients over 190 years of history and experience in glassware. Bormioli’s unique pharmaceutical business model integrates both plastic and glass packaging capabilities. Five production facilities and six furnaces ensure best delivery and quality capabilities in this sector for a complete portfolio of high-end plastic and glass (type I, II and III) pharmaceutical packaging.
- Oral Liquid: CRC and TE, PET and PE bottles, glass bottles, accessories, and dosing syringes
- Oral Solid: CRC and TE, PET and PE bottles, glass bottles
- Ophthalmic: Complete packaging line produced in clean room ISO 7
- Single-Dose: Traditional glass and plastic, shakers and 3 phases
- Injection: COC, PEN, PTN, glass vials 4 mL – 1000 mL, (also in type I), amber and flint glass tubing
- Infusion: glass vials 50 mL – 1000 mL
- Aerosol non-gas: glass and plastic bottles 10 mL – 75 mL