A glove leak tester plays an important role in managing contamination risks in aseptic processes.
Our Automatic Glove Leak Testing System (AGLTS) is customizable and autonomous for isolators and RABS in the pharmaceutical industry.
There are several benefits to using an automatic glove tester:
- Save production time in isolated filling lines, stand-alone isolator systems and RABS technology.
- Avoid operator mistakes.
- Detect small holes in the gloves (≥ 50 μm)
- Data consulting can be done outside the classified environment
The AGLTS has advanced features to improve your experience of glove testing:
- Easy: user-friendly interface for operators
- Fast: Detection in less than 8 minutes
- Customizable: custom-designed glove port adaptor allows AGLTS to fit every kind of glove port.
- Manufacturing materials resistant to sanitizing agents and bio-decontamination processes.
Want to learn more about the AGLTS? Click here for more information.