Automated Assembly & Secondary Packaging
When it comes to labeling, cartoning, custom designed transport systems, palletizing and loading/unloading systems, ACIC and our partners can certainly help you with your challenging requests.
Some of our capabilities in the pharmaceutical industry encompass robots, grippers, manipulators, material transfers, transport systems, buffers, box erectors, case packing, and palletizing solutions such as:
- Pharmaceutical containers handling and assembly systems
- Radiopharmaceutical handling systems
- Cobot (collaborative robot) technology
- Freeze-dryers load/unload systems
- Machines or lines integration
- Autoclaves load/unload systems
- IV bags transport systems
- Sterilizer trays handling systems
- High speed packaging and assembling lines
- Labeling, cartoning and palletizing systems
- Pouch and sachet forming & packaging
Automated Assembly & Packaging Technology
ACIC Machinery is a leading provider of primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging machines and assembly lines. Our equipment lines provide high-speed, flexible solutions to your strict packaging requirements for all container types, including:
- Medical kits and trays with multiple components
- Ready-to-Use (RTU) containers
- Bottles, nasal sprays
- Blister kits
- Cartons and boxes
Automation plays a very important part in today’s pharmaceutical industry. We are equipped to provide you with the custom automated solution to fit your production needs. In a collaborative approach, our experts offer flexibility, innovation, technical expertise, and value on your investment.
Robotics: robotic arms can be used inline for automated assembly and packaging of glass and plastic containers, loading and unloading systems, transport systems, inspection processes, and custom automation solutions.
- Creating modern production lines that incorporate automated manufacturing processes improves product consistency, quality, and operator safety, while improving equipment ROI.
Cobot (collaborative robots): Cobots work collaboratively with human operators to improve line ergonomics, safety, and product quality. Cobots can be programmed to perform a variety of tasks:
- Pick and place systems
- Assembly of medical kits and trays with multiple components (eg. Syringes, tubing, leaflets, etc.)
- Assembly and packaging of glass and plastic containers into cartons, tubs, or trays (eg. Vials, syringes, tubs).
- Assemble and package cartons, boxes, and trays
We provide custom automation solutions for all divisions including:
Robots lend speed, accuracy, repeatability, safety, and cost reduction to the pharmaceutical manufacturing processes. But the big advantage to robots in pharmaceutical automation is verification. With robots there is no variability as they perform exactly as they are programmed.
Whether it is in the laboratory bench, pilot, small-batch or high-speed manufacturing, material handling or filling, ACIC Machinery has experience and partners qualified to design, build, and install robotics for pharmaceutical use.