Together with our partner PBL, ACIC Machinery custom designed, built and successfully commissioned a complete line for Ready-to-Use (RTU) containers.
- The line consists of three stations: washing machine, depyrogenation tunnel, and tray loading system, fully integrated for maximum productivity.
- No glass-to-glass contact protects containers from cosmetic defects, particles and contamination.
- Each production process uses state-of-the-art equipment.
- Certified ISO 7 and ISO 5 using validated processes that are constantly monitored and controlled.
- Production output: 100 to 400 BpM
- Custom robotic loading and unloading system
- Complete washing and drying cycle – independent stations minimize utility consumption
- Internal siliconization cycle
- Robotic Loading/Unloading
- Compact wet chamber
- Fast change format
- Siliconization cycle
- Different monitoring functions
- Customized transportation chain
- User-friendly and fast tool-free format change
- Designed as a modular machine
- Different type of closures available (RNS, NS, TC, OVS)
- Nesting and tub insertion
- Tray loading – consumables warehouse with high capacity storage
- Tyvek positioning with final sealing and sterile bagging – high precision with all steps monitored
- Capping/alu process
- Siliconization process
- Control of stopper/alu position
- Control of correct silicon application
- Syringes and Cartridge TUB and NEST preparation
- Vial trays
- Container nesting
- Control of complete and conforming nest
- Tyvek position and sealing
- Sterile bagging