Together with our partner PBL, ACIC Machinery custom designed, built, and successfully commissioned a complete line for chemical products in plastic, unstable containers.
- The line consists of three stations: filling system, ultrasonic welding, and cartoning system, fully integrated for maximum productivity.
- The line was designed based on high container instability and high level of customization to meet client requirements.
- Each production process uses state-of-the-art equipment.
- Certified ISO 7 and ISO 5 using validated processes that are constantly monitored and controlled.
- Production output (filling system): 100 to 400 containers per minute.
- Production output (cartoning system): 1 to 50 containers per minute.
Filling and Sealing
- Custom loading and unloading system, tailor-made design for unique containers.
- Different options are available for filling: piston pump, peristaltic pump, mass flow/magnetic measuring system, time pressure system).
- Check weight control (IPC) for high precision filling.
- Highly accurate film cutting and placement.
- Ultrasonic welding system, to seal the tube with film. Option to use a thermal contact system is also available.
- Camera control and reject system: each machine step is monitored and controlled.
- An integrated labeling head will apply a label onto each container.
- Customized Loading/Unloading System
- IPC Control (100% or Statistical)
- CIP/SIP System
- Different filling options available
- Different container closure systems available
- User-friendly and fast tool-free format changes
- Different monitoring functions
- Designed as a modular machine
- Carton forming unit, custom-designed for unique cartons.
- Nest insertion unit.
- Robotic system for containers/leaflet insertion. High precision, with the ability to work with operators.
- Carton printing and label application.
- Custom-designed system.
- high flexibility for carton and box handling.
- Fast change-over-time for format change.
- Tool-free format change.
- Designed as a modular system.