Washing & Sterilization
We offer a complete line of turn-key solutions for washing and sterilization in the pharmaceutical sector, and the ability to undertake all stages of a project from concept to completion that exceed customer expectations. Washing, sterilization, and drying solutions for laboratories and production lines are just some of the available technologies offered by our partners. Every piece of equipment is designed and built in compliance with cGMP, GAMP, and international pharmaceutical standards and regulations. We also provide depyrogenation tunnels and custom automation solutions.
Our washing machines are designed for cleaning (internally & externally) and drying both glass and plastic pharmaceutical containers.
Our washing machines are available in custom dimensions and with different types of gripping systems. The washing machines can be integrated with sterilization tunnels and packaging lines for a complete modular processing line.
- Customized layout according to end-user’s requirements
- GMP conforming design
- Flexible system that can handle multiple container types
- Easy cleaning of all working surfaces
- Container feeding can be via rotary or bi-flow table, or unscrambling unit and inline conveyor.
- Multiple washing and drying stations that are programmable to meet specific recipe requirements
- Integrated water recirculation system
- Direct connection to sterilization tunnel
- Integrated siliconization stations (upon request)
- User friendly touch screen operator interface (HMI)
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Custom container types
The process of hot air sterilization and depyrogenation tunnels involves the removal of pyrogens from solutions or surfaces by means of controlled exposure of glass containers to high temperatures. Our tunnels are equipped with convection heat transfer and provide high production output with evenly and precise distribution of heat over glass vials, cartridges, syringes, and infusion containers.
Our depyrogenation tunnels are specially designed to be installed between a washing and a filling or packaging system (dependent on end user requirements). These high output tunnels count on precise temperature control and heat distribution to ensure full sterilization of glass containers before they are aseptically filled.
Sterilization is achieved in accordance with ISO 14644-1 requirements, by a laminar flow of filtered hot air, within an ISO 5 environment, throughout the complete tunnel length.
The tunnels are composed of three main chambers: inlet chamber, hot chamber, and cooling chamber, with the possibility to add a fourth chamber for further cooling.
The perfect balance flow of airflow conditions ensures the stability and uniform distribution of temperature offering safe and reproducible operations, with continuous in-process control and validation of the system.
All our equipment is fully compliant with strict pharmaceutical standards including cGMP and ISO.
- Possibility of using air for the Inlet Chamber from either the room or from an external environment via a duct
- Heating Chamber composed of two insulated stainless steel shells
- A maximum hot air temperature of 350°C for energy-saving and glass overheating prevention
- Ability to process each container type with suitable time and temperature to ensure correct depyrogenation cycle
- An additional dedicated fan provides the pressure control for the airflow balance in the Cooling Chamber
- Inline connection to upstream and downstream equipment
- Additional cooling chamber
- Sterilization cooling section
- Particle measuring inside the chamber
- A continuous airglow measuring system
- An automatic air pressure balance inside the tunnel for consistent positive pressure to avoid backflow
- Air speed monitoring and automatic adjustment by means of anemometric systems in all chambers
- Automatic vial discharge at batch end
- Remote assistance
- Printer and SCADA interface for production data recording and management
- Document packages for complete system validation
- Custom container types