Semi-Automatic Inspection of Vials for Nuclear Medicine Applications
A successfully commissioned, and custom designed, complete semi-automatic inspection machine for glass vials containing radiopharmaceutical products.
Very compact and modular design with the flexibility to handle multiple container formats.
The semi-automatic station contains lead shielding protection (from 10mm to 180mm) and front lead-glass to give operators complete radiation protection.
Output: 3 to 15 containers/minute
Custom Robotic Loading and Unloading System
- Automatic glass vial handling by robots.
- Robot handling system is flexible to handle multiple container types and formats.
Multiple Inspection Stations
- Particulate matter inspection stations for visual inspection by the operator using white and black backgrounds.
- Cosmetic stations for visual inspection by the operator. The robot arm gives a 360˚ rotation to vials.
- Dedicated illumination systems.
User Friendly Machine Interface
- Operator buttons for accepted, dormant and rejected products.
- Operator has the option to reinspect vials by pressing the relevant button.
- Vials are automatically unloaded by the robot.