Filling and Closing Machine for Ready-to-Use Vials and Syringes – RTF FILL 200
Monobloc filling and closing machine for RTF/RTU (Ready-to-Fill/Ready-to-Use) vials, syringes, and cartridges in nest & tub and tray configurations.
Automatic filling and closing machine for Ready-to-Use (RTU) vials and syringes.
Filling volume from 0.5 ml to 50 ml.
200 ppm (up to 400 ppm)
Automatic de-bagging and de-lidding stations using robots
Robotic handling for vials/syringes in nest & tub configuration
Robotic handling and overturning system for vials in tray configuration
100% In-Process Control weight check with retroactive feedback to the dosing system
Robotic Container Handling – Nest & Tub and Trays
- Semi-automatic de-bagging unit with No-Touch-Transfer System
- Robotic de-lidding and de-lining
- The machine has two container-infeed areas to accommodate different RTU formats (both nest & tub, and trays)
- Nest & Tub configurations: tubs are automatically transferred to the filling station
- Tray configurations: trays are flipped upside-down by a robot arm. Vials are fed to the filling area via a bi-flow table.
- All processes are designed to minimize glass-to-glass contact and maintain container sterility.
- Manual or automatic de-bagging and de-lidding units
- Camera control and rejection stations for container presence or cosmetic integrity
- Containment under isolator or RABS